THAI BASIL Ocimum Basilicum
Thai basil may sometimes be called anise basil or licorice basil, in reference to its anise- and licorice-like scent and taste,
but it is different from the Western basil.
THAI BASIL DISHES/RECIPES
- Beef rendang with lemongrass and ginger, Thai herb salad and sticky rice
- Glass noodle salad with crab and chicken
- Thai red curry with noodles
- Tom yum soup
- Langoustines and red Thai curry
- Tom kha soup
- Thai green curry with scallops
- Beef panang curry
- Thai beef stir fry
- Thai jungle curry
- Thai green curry with sticky rice
THAI BASIL UK GROWN AVAILABILTY
Rokewood Ltd is UK's biggest grower of Thai Basil, and grown hypdroponically for supply all year round.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on
(+44) 1945 583 0335.