What is Thai Basil?
Thai basil Ocimum Basilicum may sometimes be called anise basil or licorice basil, in reference to its anise- and licorice-like scent and taste, but it is different from the Western basil.
Where to buy Thai Basil?
Thai Basil can be found at some specialist Oriental outlets. For trade sales enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call us on 01945 583033.
How To Prepare & Cook Thai Basil
- Beef rendang with lemongrass and ginger, Thai herb salad and sticky rice
- Glass noodle salad with crab and chicken
- Thai red curry with noodles
- Tom yum soup
- Langoustines and red Thai curry
- Tom kha soup
- Thai green curry with scallops
- Beef panang curry
- Thai beef stir fry
- Thai jungle curry
- Thai green curry with sticky rice
You may also be interested in...
See also Ong Choi >>