Pak Choi Recipes
Stir Fry Pak Choi
Preparation: 10 mins Cooking time: 5 mins Serves: 1
- 200g pak choi - chop stems and leaves
- Water or stock (chicken/vegetable)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 garlic - chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Add the chopped garlic.
- Fry the pak choi (stalk first) 1-2 mins, and then add leaves for another 1-2 mins
- Add the water or stock and allow to steam gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Remove from the heat and serve.