Pak Choi Recipes
Soup Noodles with Pak Choi
Preparation: 15 mins Cooking time: 15 mins Serves: 1
- Water - 1 pint (boil)
- Pak Choi 100g (chopped into halves along the core)
- Chicken (cooked and sliced)
- Sunflower oil - 1 table spoon
- Salt (to individual taste)
- Stock - half a cube (vegetable/chicken/beef)
- Bring water to boil in wok with oil and salt*
- Place the leafy vegetables in the water for about 1 minute or until it begins to soft.
- For the soup base use a flavouring agent such as chicken or vegetable stock and add soy sauce.
- Add 1 portion of dried noodles, place lid over, and cook for 1 minute .
- Pour it all into a deep bowl and serve with extra soy sauce to taste as a table sauce.
- Garnish with coriander and serve immediately.